While our services and uniforms may look a little different these days, our commitment to serving our community with fresh, flavorful dishes in the safest, most hospitable way possible remains stronger than ever.
As we reopen our kitchen, we wanted to update you on the steps we're taking to ensure Porcini's remains a place everyone can feel comfortable ordering from.
• We're educating our employees daily on all preventative measures provided by the CDC
• We're continuing with our heightened hand-washing, cleaning, and sanitization policies for all high-touch surfaces
• We're screening our employees and taking their temperatures before every shift, and asking all employees who feel sick to stay home
• We're requiring all takeout orders to be made by phone, in advance, to limit the amount of people inside our restaurant at one time
• We're requiring a reservation for all patio dining and seating at a reduced capacity
• We're requiring everyone who enters Porcini's to wear a mask, and ask that you please abide by social distancing rules when picking up your order or getting seated
We thank you in advance for your cooperation, patience, and understanding as our team adjusts to these new guidelines and ways of service.
As always, our team is ready and willing to answer any questions you may have! Email us or call us during our operating hours.